Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Whatsoever things...the back porch

This my my back porch, right outside my back door.  One of my favorite places in the world is right here, sitting at the table with a cup of coffee.  Every Spring I wait day by day until that first morning when it is warm enough to sit outside first thing, before the sun is completely up.  Sometimes I take my laptop out but usually, it's just me, my cup and often; my Bible. 
Do you have a back porch?  Or a favorite spot to greet the day?

3 comments:

Mrs. Mac said...

Yes, and I can't wait to slow down to sit and sip tea with a shawl on my front porch rocker. Your porch looks so inviting.

Life and Breath and Everything Else said...

Your porch looks like a lovely spot to sit with a morning coffee and the Bible. I live across the street from the North Sea so we like to take our Bible and read together on the beach. But if we had a porch - I'm sure I would sit out there every morning :)

Jada's Gigi said...

It is lovely. I often sit at my kitchen table next to the window, bible in hand, glass of tea nearby, to watch the sun come up and stream through my back yard neighbor's shrubs to light my garden....the rays look like heaven coming down