Thursday, October 22, 2009

Having nothing else to say...

Six names you go by:
1. Sara
2. Sar'
3. Sari
4. Mom
5. White manager (don't ask)
6. NURSE!

Three things you are wearing right now:
1. Summit Academy football hoodie
2. Black yoga pants
3. Slippers

Three things you want very badly at the moment:
1. Anointed leadership
2. Control over my appetite
3. Faith that is louder than reality

Three things you did last night/yesterday:
1. Read
2. Snuggled
3. Made corned beef for dinner

Two things you ate today:
1. Oatmeal
2. Subway

Two people you last talked to on the phone:
1. The Mr.
2. My sister

Two things you are going to do today/tomorrow:
1. Read
2. Get my hairs done

Your three favorite beverages:
1. Coffee
2. Water
3. Diet caffeine free Pepsi

3 comments:

Jada's Gigi said...

Wish I was getting my hair done. Not sure when that's gonna happen/

Amrita said...

You ate Subway.....what is that???

Deb said...

White Mangager? Oh wait - I'm not supposed to ask.

I guess since Amrita doesn't have a clue what a Subway is... I'm guessing that India doesn't have Subway shops, eh? We have two of them here in our little teeny town. No Taco Bell - which is MY PERSONAL FAVE - but TWO (WHO NEEDS TWO?!?!) Subways!