Saturday, August 28, 2010

Diary of a Mad White Woman

1. The Mr. & Daboyz are moving his parents...again. Into senior housing.
2. I really need to scrub my bathroom floor.
3. Loving the cooler evenings and mornings.
4. There's a rabbit nest in our yard that Donny wants to eat. Is it terrible that as far as I'm concerned we should just "dispose" of it? Seriously, is there a rabbit shortage? I'm quite sure I don't want to spend 4 weeks staking Donny at the far end of the yard and listening to him whine.

5. The neighbors leaped the fence yesterday to save the baby rabbits from Donny. This is how we discovered the nest. This is also how we are being pressured to guard the little sweeties.
6. Have you ever heard a rabbit scream? Yikes.
7. I want some rain boots.
8. What's the best way to "dispose" of baby rabbits?
9. Don't tell me to call a wildlife rescue.
10. I made some fabulous porcupine meatballs this week.

2 comments:

Patty H. said...

We've had baby rabbits in the bank of our yard before, only the crows disposed of them. Yes, I've heard them scream. They are cute little things. You can move the nest.

Margie said...

the best way is to let Donnie dispose of them, its the circle of life sister!

if they want to save the bunnies, tell them to move the nest