Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Copying Kelly Again:40

1. I have come to realize that my butt: can be used as a buffet table in an emergency.
2. I have come to realize that when I talk: I can't take it back so I better be careful.
3. I have come to realize that I need: to stop tolerating being depressed.
4. I have come to realize that I lost: my black bra.
5. I have come to realize that I hate it when: people manipulate. Also when I can't poop.
6. I have come to realize that marriage: my anchor.
7. I have come to realize that work: is not my life, but I can still embrace it and be proud of it.
8. I have come to realize that I will always be: a nurse.
9. I have come to realize that I like: quiet.
10. I have come to realize that the last time I cried: Wed, December 26 when I finally asked for help.
11.I have come to realize that my cell phone is: my worst enemy.
12. I have come to realize that before I go to sleep at night: I always read and I love that time of day.
13. I am currently thinking about: finally not being depressed, someday.
14. I have come to realize that babies: grow up way too fast but just time.
15. I have come to realize that when I get on Myspace: I don't have an account so I can't see nothing.
16. I have come to realize that today I will: be gentle with myself.
17. I have come to realize that tonight I will: sleep well.
18. I have come to realize that tomorrow I will: feel better.
19. Where's the best place to eat a romantic dinner? Home.
20. What did you want to be when you were growing up? A special ed. teacher.
21. How many colleges did you attend? Two. Number three this fall.
22. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now? Because it has a sock monkey on it.
23. If you could visit anywhere and take someone with you...I'd take Jay to England.
24. What errand/chore do you despise? Apparently all of them judging by my house.
25. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer at an art gallery? Yes!
26. What is your favorite cartoon character? Snoopy.
27. Are you planning on remaining in your current field? Yup.
28. Beach or lake? this question makes no sense to me...aren't their beaches on lakes? what she said.
29. What's your drink? Coffee.
30. Cowboys or Indians? My heroes have always been cowboys.
31. Cops or Robbers? Cops.
32. Who from high school would you like to run into? No one! See response to question #1.
33. Have you ever had to use a firearm? Yes. When I was a cowboy cop.
34. Last book you read? Physician's Desk Reference. sigh. And The Celiac Bible.
35, Do you have a teddy bear? No.
36. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go? Aunt Sue's.
37. Number of texts in a day? Zero. Just the way I like it.
38. If you had to choose- would you start a new career or relationship? Career. I'd be a free lance rich person.
39. How many jobs have you had? Four.
40. Are you where you thought you would be at this age? No. Farther ahead doing different things. Ain't it a kick?

4 comments:

Pat said...

Thank goodness we have Kelly to copy!

Amrita said...

Got to know you some more Sara. lovely person you are.

Trish said...

I'm there with you on #'s 1 and 6.
Love you!

Louise said...

Thank you Miss Thara for sharing more of you with us. It's so good to know we all have so much in common.