Saturday, January 26, 2008

Firsts


1. A job that requires pantyhose and regular trips to the D.
2. A new nail polish that promises to last ten days, and almost makes it.
3. Not hating my hair on a daily basis and yet not having a pony tail.
4. Finding the right soap and moisturizer and conquering winter dry skin.
5. Staying up past 9:00 every night.
6. Keeping my bra on after work for up to three hours.
7. Donny being kenneled when we're not home and he likes it.
8. Smart Ones orange sesame seed chicken; not bad.
9. The Mr. getting up to leave for work and me not awakening.
10. Not catching all the sniffles and cooties I'm surrounded by so far this winter.

Dear Friends,
Yes, I made it to the D and home with no incident nor ax-kidents. Did not attend the afterglow however. The seminar ended right at the time of day in Michigan where it's still light but will become utter darkness in a matter of minutes. All things being equal I chose to tackle the return trip through the D back downriver with daylight at my back. Or shining into my eyes more accurately. Thanks for the prayers, truly they are appreciated. This week I start my official position in earnest, orientation over. So keep praying! Love you guys!

4 comments:

Trish said...

Glad to hear you made it home safely!
You didn't stay for the Afterglow..
now we'll never know what it's about!
Love you!!!

Kell said...

Glad you didn't have any ax-kidents.

Becky said...

from this point on-cake

Amrita said...

Your list is so funny Sara.

Glad everything went well.