1. Already getting a late start, the Mr. forced me to sleep in.
2. What a mess this makes in the rest of the house!
3. He always underestimates how long this stuff will take.
4. He was already grouching at me last night.
5. Behr has this cool computer program at Home Depot where you scan in your colors and it shows a room done that way.
6. It may have been ill advised to put up two Christmas trees before we painted.
7. I'm hungry.
8. We may have to tie Donny's tail around one of his back legs.
9. I have a sinus headache.
10. PRAY FOR DEB!
UPDATE ON ALEXA (MARTY & STACY'S DAUGHTER):She will probably spend one more night in Children's Hospital for observation. Dad says she is doing ok, asks us to keep praying. She had a reaction to strep + the first round of antibiotics that causes what looks like bad bruising in her lower extremities. They are watching for kidney or intestinal problems before they send her home. Pray for mom and dad, I'm sure they are worn out and worried. And on their behalf, thank you for praying!