1. We are going to Alabama Labor Day weekend for Dean's dad's interment.
2. I, with great fear & trembling, have been online shopping for an appropriate sun dress type dress for the occasion.
3. I, with great amazement and hallelujahs, found the perfect dress at the first store to which I went to! (That particular sentence structure is just for Deb.)
4. It is a sundress that is cut in such a manner as to allow one to wear, ahem, such foundational garments as one might require.
5. It is black, sapphire blue and green floral and rather a vintage cut. It is even lined!
6. Empire-ish waist and full skirt.
7. It is good for twirling.
8. I am not going to twirl at the memorial service.
9. I don't think so at least.
10. Now I am in search of fabulous black sandals and sparkly earrings.