Saturday, May 24, 2008
Considering the Economy
1. Plan my driving a week at a time to avoid back-tracking.
2. Grocery shopping with a careful eye...no bagged lettuce; we clean and chop.
3. Netflix! We save money on the rentals and late fees and we always have something to watch so we don't feel the need to wander anywhere for entertainment.
4. Buying clothing all with a mix and match goal.
5. Craving pizza? We get the Little Caesar's Hot & Ready deep dish, $7.
6. Learning to enjoy looking without owning...magazines, window shopping...
7. Eating at home unless we have planned ahead for a meal out & refusing to eat where the prices are ridiculous. Example, ate salad bars at Ruby Tuesdays a while back. Bill was almost $30. NEVER AGAIN.
8. Having a garage sale.
9. Carrying less than $10 cash.
10. Drinking tap water at home.