Saturday, May 03, 2008

Ten Things



1. Overcast and a little warmer, typical Michigan Spring day.
2. Got a Sam's Club membership this week, might go use it.
3. Long work week, glad it's over!
4. My hair is in between short enough to be easy to style but not long enough for a pony. In other words, high maintenance. The worst.
5. Finally cleaned the interior of my car.
6. Today, car wash, despite the sprinkles. It has to be done.
7. Have three movies to watch and plan on being home and relaxing with an iced tea doing just that by late afternoon.
8. Recently suspecting someone that I thought was very honest may not be. I am not offended but rather interested in this new insight.
9. Nurse's week is next week, just thought I'd mention it. ;)
10. Had a busy Sunday last week so here are Grampa's mystery buds week three. Will post week four tomorrow. And a smaller patch sprouted last week as well. Still no flowers. Maybe they are just rather dignified looking weeds?

9 comments:

Trish said...

They still look like Daylilies... they don't bloom until well into June even first part of July.
Enjoy your iced tea and movies...
don't try the sweet tea at McD's...
to we Southerners it is addictive!!!

Deb said...

I think the plants in photo #2 are daylilies.

Photo number one...too soon to tell - perhaps another type of lily or a hyacinth.

And trish is right --McD's sweet tea is VERY addictive.

Margie said...

I agree with Aunt Pat, I think they are daylilies... But I don't agree about McD's sweet tea... That sweet tea is gross!!

Jada's Gigi said...

Do you do a list for us every weekend?? :) The "ayes" have it..those are daylilies...:)
Movies..now if i could squeeze in one I'd be happy...3 would be sheer luxury!

Trish said...

Margie... Sweet tea is a Southern staple... I was raised on it, here they drink iced tea no sugar... that would never happen in Tennessee! No on the lemon too.

Amber Land said...

I agree with Trish. Chad and I are completely addicted to the McD's sweet tea. My Mom used to make the best sweet tea!

Louise said...

Looks like daylilies my friend. We have them in our back yard. They are hearty plants and will mulitply if'n you let them alone.

Amrita said...

Hi Sara have a good weekend

Mrs. Mac said...

Margie ... try a squeeze of fresh lemon in the sweet tea ... cuts right through the sickening sweetness and makes it delicious ;) ... my day lilies have thicker greens ... but they could be a different variety. Enjoy your three movies ... and don't eat too much popcorn ;)