Friday, July 11, 2008

Back From Vacation


1. Home yesterday afternoon.
2. Please pray for my grandma, my dad's mom.
3. Pray for my dad and Kathy (his sister) as well.
4. Back to work on Monday.
5. The Mr. is off for another week!
6. Donny enjoyed English muffin toast & his first swim.
7. Had a wonderful quiet week together.
8. My crop circle is growing and the swamp is doing much better after a week without Donny rescuing the plants and throwing them on dry land.
9. My deadheading and haircutting worked, will post pics this week.
10. Happy to be home.

Pic: Donny's first experience swimming, in Moon Lake.

3 comments:

Amrita said...

Have a good rest. Praying for your grandma

Becky said...

welcome back!

Trish said...

Welcome Home!
You are all in my thoughts and prayers!
Lots of love,
Trish