Saturday, July 19, 2008

Grateful


1. For my home.
2. For the people I work with.
3. For my family.
4. For having had four grandparents and being able to face having none with peace.
5. For my health.
6. For my garden.
7. For my friends.
8. For a sound mind.
9. For more things than I can list.
10. For Christ in me.

Hebrews 12:28 Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe...




Above: Painting of Hagphat Monastery in Armenia.

6 comments:

Amrita said...

Amen to that

The painting did not show up on the post

Pat said...

Good thoughts, but no artwork.

Sara said...

i don't know where the painting went. it was nice though.

Jada's Gigi said...

Amen, sister! so much to be grateful for...looks like Donny had a wonderful vacation. :)

Deb said...

great list!

KayMac said...

I am grateful for you. You have no idea how many times I have been blessed, how many things I have been taught, how many laughs I have laughed...because of you and the things you share in your blog.

Praying for you and your family.