Friday, July 25, 2008

Diana Margaret Mezigian Trent

1/22/27-7/25/08




Rice Pilaf Recipe
1 bag Mahatma rice
1/3 box fettuccine
1 stick of butter
Pepper to taste
2 large cans of chicken broth

Cut in half for smaller portion.

Melt butter in large pot with lid. When butter has melted, stir in rice and fettuccine. Pepper to taste. Brown rice and fettuccine, add 2 cans of chicken broth and bring to boil. Reduce heat to simmer, cover. Check frequently until all broth is absorbed and pilaf is soft. DO NOT STIR DURING SIMMER! For some reason, that messes everything up.

Psalm 23 1-3 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 comments:

Amber Land said...

I am sorry for your family, not so much for her she is rejoicing now! Love you guys.

Mrs. Mac said...

Heaven is rejoicing right about now. May you and your lovely family find comfort and His peace that passes all understanding as you mourn your loss.

In your grandmother's honor, tonight we shall have her rice pilaf along with a nice Chicken Caesar salad.

Hugs

Amrita said...

Grandma Trent is completly healed, she is robed in an imperishable body. Praise God. May the Lord comfort you all.

V make chicken pilaf vith chicken and spices. Your recepi looks good to me.

Margie said...

I'm sorry for your loss. I'll be praying for you!

Do I break up the fet. or leave it whole?