Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Two Husbands, One Teenager and A Fat Girl


A couple of weeks into my diet by verbal abuse with my work husband and I'm down about five pounds! I think perhaps my home Mr.'s eating healthier with me might also be helping out. We did a little surfing on our free On Demand menu and found some work out videos so tonight he, Mac and I did The Biggest Loser Cardio Burn.

My everything is quivery and I'm very sweaty but at least feeling back in control.

Meanwhile, tomorrow I may opt for work out clothes other than the red flannel pajamas I wore tonight!

P.S. my work husband is dragging me around doing laps walking the gym every day. There's nowhere to hide this chubby body.

4 comments:

Constance said...

Imagine my surprise to have lost 10 pounds this past week after my surgery! Of course, being nauseas and having no appetite have a LOT to do with it. Forget the exercise, I am still hobbling somewhat, no jumping jacks for me!
Connie

Pat said...

Who was laughing the most?

Deb said...

Oh, now I'm jealous. You've lost five. Connie has lost ten. And I've probably gained 15. (I hope not...but I've gained - for sure.)

Too much eating spurred on by this medication which makes me want to eat everything that's not nailed down.

Amrita said...

Congrats. Keep it up.

I think i lost about half a pound as I was sick and did not eat for 3 days.