Saturday, November 13, 2010

This Week

1. Got new contacts.
2. Had a couple of difficult conversations.
3. Went back to Weight Watchers.
4. Had a sinus headache. Have a sinus headache. Will have a sinus headache?
5. Found all of my Little House books in some boxes!
6. Changed to "Ginger Snap" Scentsies...Mmmmm.
7. Painted my nails red and wore blue scrubs with white shoes on Veteran's Day.
8. Removed the red nail polish on Friday.
9. Bought mascara and got one free at Wal Mart's.
10. Made an appointment with a new hair dresser.

4 comments:

Patty H. said...

#4 has been me all week. yuck!
I like #7, thats cute!
Blessings
Patty H.

Debra said...

Glad you found your Little House books! :) Liked your list, well, except for the sinus headache one. Have you ever read the book, Sinus Survival? It changed everything for me five years ago. They're practically giving those books away online.

And I still must recommend 1,000 mgs of Vitamin every four hours until the headache vanishes. That, and avoid dairy, especially aged dairy like yogurt and cheese. Dr. Debra over and out. :)

Thanks for your comment at my blog yesterday! It's always a treat to hear from you. Blessings, Debra

Margie said...

at walmart, one word, no s unless you went to more than one! lol

Debra said...

Gah! I left out the 'C' in Vitamin C. Too early in the morning to be commenting, obviously. :) ...Debra