1. Buy your favorite volumizing mascara & your favorite lengthening mascara. Apply a coat or two of the volumizer and while it's still wet, apply the lengthening mascara. Do one eye at a time.
2. Shellac manicure is holding up great. No chips and I have had a very busy week with lots of cooking and cleaning.
3. Dean's mom is moving back to Alabama to live with his sister this summer. Please pray for wisdom and for a smooth transition.
4. Just got my Spring edition of Midwest Living Magazine...ahhh. Happy-making.
5. Got my hairs did, it's very cute. Take my word for it.
6. I need new shoes for work but can't seem to locate an extra $120 at the moment. Please see numbers 2 & 5 to solve that mystery.
7. I am going to buy some seeds and plant a bunch of herbs in small pots in my kitchen.
8. I want a Shamrock plant which is available at Thrifty Florist for $5. The Mr is ignoring this.
9. I made goulash with dumplings, yummy!
10. Last but not least, I am so thankful for all of you. This past week could have been difficult in more ways than I can share but everything was peaceful for all involved. Thank you and praise the Lord for his goodness.
Image: Backyard. Summer 2010