1. Help Jay move.
2. Finally move all of our stuff into the new old house.
3. Start saving for the kitchen/family room make-over.
4. Get back into eating healthy.
5. Exercise? Sure, why not put it on the list!
6. Organize our home office.
7. Lock the Mr. out of our home office so it can be organized.
8. Learn to use my new camera properly instead of on a wing & a prayer.
9. Get a family portrait done, whether informally or at Sears we really need an update.
10. Enjoy every day for what it offers instead of concentrating on what it lacks.
Pic: Greenfield Village near our home.
UPDATE: Dean's mom is doing much better today, has been taken off of the BiPap and hopes to be discharged tomorrow. Thank you all for your prayers and love!