Monday, December 08, 2008

Rob


Please join my family as we pray for my brother-in-law Rob. Rob went for a work physical and the E.K.G. revealed that he had had two heart attacks. He was hospitalized this morning for a cath and diagnosed with two blockages, one 90% and the other 100%.

Rob was transferred via ambulance to Henry Ford Main in downtown Detroit for more specialized care where he is now undergoing angioplasty. If this is unsuccessful he may face cardiac bypass surgery. Rob is 43 years old. Please pray for Rob, his medical team, my sister Amy and his mom especially.


Father, we come to you in the powerful name of your Son Jesus Christ. We stand against this attack on Rob's body and speak healing and strength into his heart. Let your great wisdom as the Creator of Rob's body now be bestowed upon his doctors as they treat him and give them victory. Restore Rob's body to complete function and allow the blood to flow at 100% through all of his vessels. Remove any pain or anxiety he is experiencing and let him only experience great peace and an overwhelming sense of your love and goodness toward him. We give you thanks and praise now for your perfect will and work. We worship you in faith and await the evidence of your miracle. Amen.
UPDATE: Rob's doctor discovered three blockages all of which were successfully stented. Bypass surgery will not be necessary. He is in recovery and my mom & sister are waiting to see him. It appears he had one heart attack in July and another about six weeks ago. Thank you for your prayers and please continue to lift him up.

10 comments:

Trish said...

Praise the Lord! We will continue praying!

Amber Land said...

Wow, I can't believe it. I will pray for him and Amy and all the rest of the family.

Mrs. Mac said...

Praying and glad to read the update.

Margie said...

Dear God, Lord, I ask that You continue to heal Rob's body, Lord. Use this healing for Your glory God, that Rob be a light to all those who are with him. God continue to give the doctors wisdom for his care, compassion to the nurses, and healing to his body Lord. God thank You for the healing that is done thus far, Lord, continue to heal Rob. God I ask all this in Jesus' Healing name. AMEN!

Deb said...

I am rejoicing in the report that the stents were successfully placed and that bypass surgery will not be needed. I continue to pray for Rob's complete healing!

donna said...

glad to read the update...
Praise God...

donna

Louise said...

Praying for Rob & Amy ... bless the Lord for His gracious mercy to this man!

Constance said...

What a praise! My stepdad (Pop) sufferd a heart attack and quintuple by-pass 6 years ago. I remember at the time people saying how routine that stuff is anymore and how people have this done all of the time and blah, blah, blah. Part of me wanted to yell.
"Hey! This isn't just anyone! This is my Pop!" It's a little more personal when it hits home that way!

My mom had to have a pacemaker installed unespectedly a few years ago and I was overwhelmed. I remember her mortality really hit home at that moment. Life is indeed just a vapor...
Connie

Jada's Gigi said...

Thanking the Lord they found all this when they did!
Praise the Lord for his recovery!

Jada's Gigi said...

Thanking the Lord they found all this when they did!
Praise the Lord for his recovery!