Wednesday, February 02, 2011

favorites

These are a few of my favorite thinnnnggggssss!!
My tea pot. A Christmas gift from my sister Amy. I needed a new one as my old one literally fell apart, the handle broke off. I wanted something "funky & weird." You'd think there would be lots of funky weird tea pots but there really aren't. This one came from Target and it's very Dr. Seuss, which is awesome. The purple thing on the spout twirls when the whistle whistles! Fab-u-lous. Also, it's large. The Mr. bought me a very unfunky small one that went back. Love love love my Dr. Seuss tea pot.

My new mugs. I asked Jay for a set of coffee cups that were vintagey. He done good! These remind me of cups my grandparents might have had in the seventies. I like them so much, I think I'll pick up another set. My tea towel(s.) Last year Up North I got a set of 12 tea towels at the antique shop, one for every month. How cute is this? I paid $7 for the complete set.
Green tea, which is about to be brewed in my vintage mug when my funky tea pot heats up.
What are some of your current favorite things?

No comments: