Saturday, January 28, 2006

Me & My Mr.

Well good Saturday mornin' to ya! The blog goblins are at it again and my post is buried in archives and it's called 10 Things (different than last Saturday's ten things, thought I was on to a groovy pattern). Meanwhile, it refuses to show itself as directed. So I'm shootin' from the hip!
The Mr. and I are both off all weekend, hooray! That rarely happens and I'm all geeked about two days to be together, doing what I've no idea. So far I've done laundry and we've chatted about our lifegroup. Oh, and I got my hair whacked off so the next goal is an attempt to style it myself. Does anyone else find their hair never again does what their hairdreser made it do? So if you see me, please be sure to tell me I'm looking cute. Please, just throw a sister a bone over here.
We're going to pick up Jay's car from the mechanic after almost $200 in repairs and their assurance that even they aren't sure what the problem is or if they fixed it. Ain't life fun?
I think we'll hit a movie, maybe out to dinner tonight. I'm just excited for a weekend together, even if we're just staring at each other for 48 hours. Just an hour with a cup of coffee and some easy talk about God and what we want to do for Him has already given my spirit a lift. Just the slow-moving ease of a Saturday morning to let our conversation wind around from the little to the large is nothing short of sweet.
So I'm gonna post this here second string post, tackle this funky new hair cut and then the Mr. and I will...? I don't know what we're going to spend the time on other than each other. As my good friend Brad Paisley says, time well wasted.
Enjoy your Saturday.

1 comment:

Pat said...

Two blog for the price of one......what a great Saturday deal!
Enjoy you're weekend!