So Kathy tags me something about eight random facts about me, which should be riveting. Since basically I give you at least ten random facts every Saturday and several bonuses throughout the week. Which reminds me; why do you keep coming back here?
In case you're wondering why Kathy would bother to tag me being that I never call her; consider the picture on your left. That's K with the funky hair cut and me being infantile. Clearly, she adores me.
1. I am chronically constipated. Interestingly; we have a secretary named Michelle filling in while our secretary Marsha is on vacation. I have pooped every day since Michelle has been at work.
2. I have insomnia too. This is from spending the night with Kathy as a child; resulting in hypervigilance carrying over from being told that there are aliens landing in the back yard or being convinced to go "ask grandma for a midnight snack" resulting in worse terror than the alien invasion. I have PTSD now.
3. I have recently realized I look like the mail man as played by Fred Astaire in Santa Claus Is Coming To Town.
4. I invented Margie.
5. My mom promised me a hamster when we moved to our new house when I was in the seventh grade. My mom is a liar.
6. I really want to work in the prison system on a forensic unit.
7. There may be a hit on me as we speak. Checking my bed for a horse head on a daily basis.
8. I wouldn't mind being an assassin.
9. My head always hurts. Probably it's sad from being attached to my Fred Astaire claymation face.
10. I inadvertantly posted nine facts but refused to post the rules so all in all; I did a poor job of responding to the tag. I also am not tagging 8 people. If you read this; you're tagged.
Please be sure to include your bowel pattern in your responses.