Monday, April 07, 2008

Getting There...


I am officially posting from my own computer! Of course, all the bugs aren't worked out but we're getting there. Apparently the Mr. and Daboyz hooked this bad boy up using my mom's ethernet cable. Whatever that is. The point is, she wants it back.
It's a pretty day here in Michigan finally. About 70 degrees and sunny. But the wind is blowing in some rain. That's ok, it's April Showers time, right?
I would like to post some pics but in the computer moving my camera was still left behind. Not sure how that happened since someone would've had to have unplugged it to move the computer but there you have it.
In my raking out around the perimeter of the yard, I uncovered a patch of tiny buds that promise to be tulips or daffodils when they finally bloom. My grampa must've planted them years ago and I suspect they've been buried under years of leaves that the landscapers didn't properly clean out from under the privacy hedge. They are just random and willy nilly enough to bear the mark of my grampa and thoroughly irritate my gramma in their disorganized planting so they gave me a smile. When I grab my camera in the next few days, I'll share them with you.
The Mr. and I are gonna grab some dinner and just laze around the ranch for a bit this evening. We've raked up a lot of the leaves but it's too windy to get much more accomplished today. I'll take that as a hint to relax on the deck and watch Donny romp. Maybe tonight we'll sleep to the music of those April showers. Might just wake up those willy nilly mystery perennials.
Hope all is well in your world.

Judges 5:31 "So may all your enemies perish, O LORD!But may they who love you be like the sun when it rises in its strength."Then the land had peace forty years.


4 comments:

Pat said...

can I have my cable now?

Trish said...

Here in the Tennessee hills things are beautiful and bright!
Can't wait for your pics!

Louise said...

Today was beautiful wasn't it? I find myself hungry for Spring & warmth and only when it comes do I realize how much I've missed it.
Enjoy the ranch. Thar's no place like home Thara.
Love you.

Margie said...

pat, give the cord to sara as a house warming present :) it will be a present we can all enjoy

I think Donny needs a sister.