Saturday, April 19, 2008

Saturday In The Park


1. Yellow flower bush whose name I do not know flowered while I slept.
2. Sat on the deck drinking coffee playing fetch with Donny.
3. Birthday party today for our April birthday bunch (Dad, Me, B Girl)
4. 72 degrees promised!!
5. Soooooooo happy for a day off!
6. The Mr. wacked me in the nose while I slept. Just thought I'd mention that.
7. Utterly relaxed.
8. Gonna grill hot dogs.
9. Donny going to the beauty parlor this morning, I mean barber shop.
10. Time to get moving! Happy Saturday!

5 comments:

Margie said...

Enjoy your day, I think that bush is called a forsythia... not sure of the spelling

Pat said...

It is a forsythia...don't ya love it!!

Jada's Gigi said...

Happy birthday! Sounds like its gonna be perfect..enjoy!

Louise said...

Happy Saturday Thara!

Trish said...

Happy Birthday All!
Enjoy your hot dogs and fellowship!