Friday, April 11, 2008

Is It Spring Or Is It Michigan?

1. Thought I heard birds singing this morning, then I realized my stuffy nose was whistling. (This is true.)
2. Hooray! It's forty two degrees! I'm wearing my spring coat!
3. It's in the sixties outside but if I turn off the furnace, my house is freezing.
4. Don't work in the yard when it's above forty and you'll have a brown lawn all summer.
5. Work in the yard when it's above forty and you'll get a sinus infection.
6. It is entirely possible to slip on the ice while wearing flip flops.
7. Half the windows have storms, half the windows have screens.
8. Grilling hot dogs, wearing a stocking cap.
9. Feeling very spring and so I'm sleeping without socks.
10. A/C in the car, electric blanket on the bed.

2 comments:

Pat said...

I hope your nose was whistling a happy tune!

Margie said...

amen! I laughed the other day because I did turn my AC on in the car :)