Saturday, April 26, 2008

You Might Be Surprised To Know


1. That my husband is stronger-willed and more secure than I am.
2. That I have not called off work in one year as of this month.
3. That my car is an absolute pig pen.
4. That I watch two rerun episodes of The King of Queens every evening.
5. That I bought a murder mystery book this week and before I finished the first chapter, I thought "this is really a downer, I need something uplifting to read."
6. That I love Netflix.
7. That I spent hours raking my lawn.
8. That I am sure I'm good at my job.
9. That my dirty little secret pleasure is skipping church on Sunday mornings to watch old movies in a quiet, empty house.
10.That I cannot stand David Archawhoozits on American Idol.

6 comments:

Kell said...

I cannot stand David Archawhoozits either! I thought I was the only one on the planet!

Trish said...

I love skipping church and being all alone too! My conscience [Tom]
doesn't let me do it much.
I haven't watched American Idol
enough to judge but... if you put some dreadlocks on your Mac, he'd look like whatchamacallit that played the Ukelele [not sure of my spelling] and sang
"Somewhere over the rainbow."

Mrs. Mac said...

I'm with you on #'s nine and ten. That other David is gonna win (to be sure ;) Hope you had a smashing b/d yesterday. You're finally catching up to everyone in age. ;)

Louise said...

I don't mind David you-know-who. He seems like a sweet kid. A rarity these days, don't cha think? Altho Fred & I do think the other David is apt to win. Dreddy locks gets by because of the young screaming females I think.
I am skipping church this morning. I still do breathing treatments and figure I should stay in a few more days. Gonna give myself one more Sunday off before going back to teach next week, Lord willing that is.

Jada's Gigi said...

Now whada ya have against poor little David??? :) He is sow sweet as to be saccharine isn't he? :) lose the mystery they are almost all downers it seems. ahh skipping church...the freedom that was truly meant to be ours in Christ! :)

Amrita said...

good for you Sara