Saturday, September 06, 2008

What Is The Difference Between A Possum and An Opossum?


1. Does anything smell better than the first cup of coffee in the morning?
2. Jay's coming home this evening!
3. Gotta catch up on blog reading.
4. Great sleeping weather.
5. There was a giant possum in my yard this week. I hate his guts.
6. Time to make reservations for Marshall.
7. Back on my diet this week and I MEAN IT.
8. I need a new camera.
9. Current book; Howard Hughes, His Life and Madness
10. I can't think of a number ten.

3 comments:

Trish said...

1. If I could smell this a.m. coffee would be the best aroma.
2. Welcomw home, Jay!
5. Possums, Rats anything with those nasty bald tails...I hate their guts!!! Did you holler?
6. I love Mrshall and the National House Inn! Say hello to Ichabod for me.
7. I start a new diet most everyday and I MEAN IT! Then I make zucchini bread, nothing like self-sabotage!
9. Only you and my Kell would read a book about Howard Hughes!
10. No shoes, no work, no problem!

Trish said...

p.s. I need to proofread better...
Welcome home, Jay!

Kell said...

Ignore my rude mother's #9. Plenty of people would read about Howard Hughes...the movie The Aviator, which was about him was quite a hit a few years back.

(P.S. I read the Howard Hughes book. My mother knows me well.)