Saturday, February 16, 2013

Thinking 'bout...

1.  Woke up this morning to the smell of coffee brewing, love that!
2.  I think I may go to Ulta, got a $25 gift card from Santa that needs spending.
3.  I got new camel colored pants for work, now obsessed with a coral top which may or may not actually exist.
4.  I HATE these commercials with foolish characterizations of presidents, so disrespectful. 
5.  The Mr. still has to clean the tub, a side effect of my surgery that's ok with me.
6.  Happiness is having one son tell the other one he's a bonehead so you don't have to.
7.  I could live in pajamas.
8.  Insomnia returning, I guess I'm recovering from surgery.
9.  The Mr. asked me if I'd like a diamond upgrade for our 30th anniversary...uh, yeah!
10.  If you pay close attention, it's staying light out longer!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Mac said...

These are all good things to think 'bout .. love your 'new' rock ;) Just be thankful a 'Smith Happens' episode hasn't happened while you are on the mend .... love and hugs,