Friday, December 29, 2006

Bloggers & Other Wanderers


As you can see, I'm working on a new look for the new year and the one year birthday of my blog. I am a techno-dummy so I'm slow and not at all efficient in this task. I won't even tell you how long this effort has taken me. For those of you listed in the Blogfam links whose links won't link, I apologize. I've called in Jay for tech support but he is fed up with me and tired of playing blog for the night. I may work a little longer or I may just grab one of my new books and call it a night. I'll do my best to hook everybody up over the weekend.
I'm exhausted.
G'night.
Hey! I finally realized that I had my blog set to Pacific Time! Now I don't have to change the time every day!

4 comments:

tina fabulous said...

love the cindy lou who pic :)

Pat said...

This is a shocking new look! I like it and your picture brings a tear to my eye.
Happy birthday to your blog.

Margie said...

links are working just fine!

Happy new year

Mrs. Mac said...

This format is much easier once you get the hang of it.