Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Nacho Nacho Man


Another story that's hard to believe but sadly true.
Many years ago the Mr. would stay up much later at night than myself. This is much different from today when I go to bed much earlier than my husband.
Anyway; on this particular weekend night, the Mr. decided that he would enjoy some late night television while I slept. To make things more interesting he decided at midnight to go to the local Mexican joint for a little (lot) take-out.
Long story short; I awakened after midnight laying on my stomach to find the Mr. had spread out his Mexican buffet on my ample backside and was eating a lovely midnight snack watching television in bed while I slept.
His response when I stirred?
"Hey! Keep still! You're spilling my nachos!"
I share this story only because I figure if I have to live with the memory, so do you.

1 Corinthians 7:3
The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband.

5 comments:

tina fabulous said...

thats a classic case of involuntary servitude by way of unauthorized buffet.

did you at least get some of the nachos?

Mrs. Mac said...

Back Nacho, back, back! Bet the Mr. had nacho breath too, how romantic! I think you have God's permission to forsake 1 Cor. 7:3 in this instance :)

Pat said...

Why does that not surprise me?

MSU gal said...

i see no problem here, except the for the spilling of the nachos.

Jada's Gigi said...

Lawdy, lawdy! I can't believe you shared that on us...lol