Wednesday, February 14, 2007

You Sexy Thang


True story.
We're sitting in front of Annapolis High School waiting for Mac to come out after taking his ACT. The Mr.'s cell phone rings, a friend of ours car has broken down. Wondering if we can suggest someone who can help him out.
What follows is a transcript of the exchange between the Mr. and myself...

Dean: "I wish I was mechanical."
Me: "Me too. I wish you were anything."
Dean: "I'm mostly just sexual."
Me: "Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Well, at least you're funny."

Consider yourself inspired and have a happy Valentine's Day!

8 comments:

Tonya said...

Happy Valentines day to you too!

Kell said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

tina fabulous said...

hes a regular barry white.

Mrs. Mac said...

At least he's honest. Happy Valentine's Day

Margie said...

more like barry manilow...

Jada's Gigi said...

He's too sexy for his...shirt?? You two need to get a room...trust me...it'll be fun...LOL Happy V Day.

MSU gal said...

Happy Valentine's to you and
da mr!

Deb said...

ha! I love it!
The Mr. is probably saying, "Is NOTHING sacred?!"