In honor of my girl's birthday; here is a pop quiz of Tina and Sara Trivia...
1. She went with us to see Donny Osmond in Joseph & The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. What did Dean offer Donny as he hovered above us?
2. What famous pop song from Batman did we rewrite to suit our own needs? (this one's a gimme if you've been paying attention...)
3. What's the next line in this lyric..."if you're ashamed of me"_____
4. What item did I use youth funds for in order to decorate the youth room at Christmas?
5. Who said the following, "But you see in dealing with me, the relatives didn't know that they were dealing with a staunch character and I tell you if there's anything worse than dealing with a staunch woman... S-T-A-U-N-C-H. There's nothing worse, I'm telling you. They don't weaken, no matter what. "?
6. What was the name of our youth group?
7. Come on and_______this thing called Christianity.
8. Faith is like_______________ .
9. Dean once picked T~ up from where?
10. The pervert who wore daisy dukes drove what kind of vehicle?
Happy birthday to you, my sweet sister friend. I love you. And I remain glad you were born.