Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Do you guys have words that only your family uses or is it just us? These words make utter and perfect sense to us. In fact, they are more accurate than previously invented words and that's why we use them. See if you can guess the meanings of a few favorites.
1. Dilusive=confused; sometimes associated with a fever.
2. Oogidy=grossed out.
3. Backity back=third seat in a mini van or suv.
5. Flabbage=low hanging skin left over after weight loss.
6. Vin-door=window in a Hungarian accent.
7. Turnada=wow mrs mac! turnada light indeed!
8. Susie=generic name for any dog.
10.Marlo Brandon=marlon brando