Saturday, August 23, 2008
Back Porch Thoughts
1. Went here a few months ago for a work breakfast. Thinking about having a leisurely breakfast with the Mr. here on Saturday.
2. Gonna go get some paint chips and figure out the Ricardo House theme.
3. Mr. is playing at Baxter's again Saturday night, you comin'?
4. I really need to clean the left over garage sale stuff out of my garage. Yes, it's still there. Blame my mother, I do.
5. Mr. gots to paint the side garage door.
6. Hey! My grapes are almost ripe! Thanks Tom!
7. For the third week in a row I'm planning on getting some black work shoes. We'll see if I actually go to a store this week.
8. Summer is winding down, it feels like fall rolling in. Can anybody else feel it?
9. As I was leaving one of the units at work I heard one staff say to another one, "I just love Ms. Sara, don't you?" I don't share this to brag but to say how humbled I am by moments that lift my weariness and expose my blessings.
10. I really do need to get a book to read this weekend. I have nothing around here.
Pic: My back porch with only a month of so of morning coffee in the sunshine left.