Saturday, August 02, 2008

Top Ten Reasons To Come To Baxter's Tonight


1. The headliner is Dean-Marty-Eddie-Chad-Barry-Tina.
2. At intermission there will be a name the band contest, winner gets ONE MILLION DOLLARS!
3. I've been listening to these songs for months, why shouldn't you listen for one evening?
4. Sitting at a high top is fun!
5. Steven Tyler is opening.
6. A rare opportunity to spot me out in public, maybe.
7. Pastor Jeremy is buying ice cream for the first 100 guests.
8. See for yourself who's right; the Mr. says Chad has 18 ear piercings, I say a few less.
9. A free ride home from your choice of band member if you get drunk.
10. Someday when they're famous you'll be able to say, "I was there the night Chad was so poor he had to sell one of his piercings for a cup of coffee and that's why he only has 17 today, Pastor Jeremy refused to pay up for the ice cream and Marty arrested him, I got so drunk that Steven Tyler drove me home and I am the one that gave them the name Ham Stand which is why I am a millionaire today. They say Sara was there..."

Baxter's @ 7:30 Saturday night (Tonight!)
P.S. If you go to the Baxter's website, the coming events are for April. We don't know why. If you need directions, call Steven Tyler. We're too busy for such foolishness. **Baxter's is attached to Metro South Church in Trenton, MI.

Pic: Steven Tyler at the last gig he opened for Dean.

5 comments:

Pat said...

In other words, absolutely nothing your saying is true except everyone will be at Baxters tonight at 7:30?

Trish said...

Don't wanna close my eyes, Don't wanna fall asleep, cause I'll miss you baby and I don't wanna miss a thing! Ya think Steven will let me sing a duet with him? If so I'm there! Tell the Ham Bones or whatever they're called, to break a leg!
Have fun! That is if you grace them with your presence.

Saija said...

silly girl ...

tina fabulous said...

HA!

i think a few people mistakenly believed your "free ride home" meant "go home with".

KayMac said...

sigh...i was supposed to go, but a crisis arose, putting an end to my fun.