1. Computer crashed, was repaired and is back.
2. Sent home from work sick yesterday, still sick but getting better.
3. Found my green pajama pants with lemons on them. Makes me happy. Excellent sick wear.
4. I Love Lucy on all morning, excellent sick watching.
5. Left work yesterday and went straight to 24 hour urgent care clinic; closed for the Labor Day weekend. Isn't that exactly when a 24 hour urgent care clinic should be open?
6. Jay's on vacation, please pray for safe travel and a great time. He called last night and sounded very very happy (and tired!) Landed in Los Angeles at 11:30 and had seen the walk of fame, star's homes and eaten at Farmer's Market. Aunt Sue and Lisa are taking good care of him just like we knew they would.
7. My mom just now tells me that one cannot eat a garden planted around a utility pole, toxic. Well, this explains my giant leafy miniature tomato bearing garden. P.S. I'm giving away free tiny vegetables this year if you're interested. Just as long as you don't mind bearing cyclops babies someday.
8. Mrs. Grass soup makes everything better.
9. Have settled on paint colors for family room, kitchen and living room. More to come on that...
10. Planning our yearly Marshall trip and ready for Autumn. To everything there is a season.
Isaiah 32:17 The fruit of righteousness will be peace; the effect of righteousness will be quietness and confidence forever...