Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Blanks


Pray with me, if you will. In the middle of ironing my work clothes a thought scurried across my brain; where are my pink & silver earrings? I'm thirsty. I need to go in early tomorrow. I wonder if we should minister to _____?


It's been a while since I've been involved with teaching and counseling and it's been ok that it's been a while. No burning desire to get back to it. And still, no burning desire to minister to____. Just a gentle thought. Not even a burning bush. Or shrub.


The _______ is a particular population of people that seem to fall through the cracks of Christianity. This is because their actions leave victims and while we rush to bandage the wounds of those they hurt, we ignore the wounds of ______. I think maybe the Mr. and I have been given the bandages for ______.


I am not going to reveal more than that right now. I'm just going to pray and tell God that if this is what he wants me to do, I will do it. I already love __________, as does the Mr. We already spend much time talking about, worrying about and praying about _______. Maybe it's time to put a foundation under it all?


Pray for us. And pray for ___________. God will fill in the blank.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Joined in prayer this morning...
teresa

Pat said...

praying.

Becky said...

yes