1. To take good care of my home.
2. To get control of my body.3. To let my children make their own mistakes and take credit for their own victories.
4. To show mercy & grace.
5. To recognize that I am nothing aside from who I am in Christ.
6. To choose justice above ease.
7. To glorify God with my words.
8. To let pain slide into amnesia and joy be written in stone.
9. To be grateful for people more than for things.
10. To be the greatest source of love, support and happiness in my husband's life.