1. Applebee's after 9:00 p.m.; 1/2 off appetizers except the sampler. Best value, the nachos = $4.50
2. Fast food dollar menues= $1
3. Have parents whose only expectation is full-time college. Come to the realization that you can be a full-time student and be home in bed napping by 11:00 a.m. Parents are at work. Everybody's happy =$3,000/yr. tuition
4. Dollar shows =$1
5. Drive the 'rents car to save on gas = $60/tank of gas.
6. Live in the basement, save on rent = $400/month.
7. Metro PC S cell phone = $20/month.
8. When asking for money from parents (never "borrowing"); always round up to the nearest 5 = $1-4 profit.
9. The only difference between buying a ticket to a two hour movie and watching 30 U Tube videos = $8.
10. The realization that being a full-time college student living in your parent's basement is far from being poor = priceless.