Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Baby I'm Tired

In about 12 hours I'll be off a 48 hour stretch. Not that I've worked straight through of course. I've just been the only supervisor over the hospital across all shifts since Tuesday at 8:00 and (hopefully) will be back to supervising only adult services tomorrow when the pediatrics supervisor comes back to work. And the midnights manager comes back. Keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be working tomorrow with some help and actually off the clock at 8:p.m.! I'm really tired today. The cool weather and rain isn't making me energized at all. The Mr. has practice so he's gone and I am thinking after I check in at the hospital and do staffing it's a good night to hit the sack with my new library books and get to sleep early. Please pray that I don't get any middle of the night phone calls! Boy do I hate that.
As you can see, not much of interest on this end of the world. Zzzzzzz.

Small grace: Woodpecker in my tree.

4 comments:

Jada's Gigi said...

And you're still recovering from surgery! Rest!
small grace....my mom made dinner tonight.
I like this practice!

Deb said...

...praying that you don't get any calls tonight and that you're enjoying some quiet time with your new library books!

small grace: a wonderful phone conversation with your Mom!!

Trish said...

Sara...it's a fabulous day for longing with a good book...take advantage of it sweet girl!
I'm thinking it would be a good idea in using your "small grace" idea...so that everyday, I am thankful for the little things i life!!! Hope you don't mind?

Trish said...

I'll leave my small grace here...the sweet smell of Grandbabies as they snuggle with this ol' gram.