Monday, July 27, 2009

Poisoned


I believe my family poisoned me.
The Mr. grilled on Saturday. I took mine outside after loading my salmon burger with dill, whole grain mustard, onions and tomato. Shortly thereafter I started feeling sick to my stomach. Chills, sweats, aches, nauseated. Lasted all night. A little better but not completely on Sunday. Very, very tired and sore today. So Mac tells me that his dad gave he and I the last few buns out of a package before opening a new one for himself. Mac says that the buns smelled like "b.o." so he took his off and threw them away. I didn't notice this smell, probably because of my many condiments.
And that is how my family poisoned me.

Small grace: Fresh parsley on egg noodles.

4 comments:

Trish said...

Nice guy...;0) Feel better soon!

Mrs. Mac said...

He (The Mr.) probably licked the bun first ... he's immune to his own cuties (you should be too ...)

Hugs ... feel restored and better soon .. no more b.o. buns sister ;)

KayMac said...

hahahhahaha...this is why i have missed you!...well just one of the reasons!

Amrita said...

The poison sounds delicious