Saturday, July 18, 2009

Welcome To My Italian Farm

1. Hosting mom's shish-a-palooza today.
2. Also working today, I'll be the last guest to arrive!
3. Cool, crisp and DRY weather please Lord.
4. The Mr. decided to power wash the house AFTER I had cleaned the lawn furniture blasting crud all over the clean furniture. We're quite a well-oiled machine over here.
5. Does a person's yard ever get finished? I think not.
6. Speaking of which, we now refer to the north yard as Italy and I have come to think of the south yard as the farm (small letters.)
7. Have unearthed a second patio on the farm side. Who knew?
8. My incisions hurt. Maybe that means I'm going to come in to some money.
9. Probably means the fat is stressing the seams.
10. I gotta get ready for work, I can't play with you guys all morning!
Above: Actual painting of our home I did this morning while sitting on the veranda in Tuscany.

8 comments:

Becky said...

Beautiful!

Jada's Gigi said...

That's hysterical that you have "named" your yard. LOL But I do love Tuscany! and it certainly looks lovely over there. Be careful with those incisions and have a great time at you Mom's party. :) We are having absolutely delicious weather here in GA. what is going on??

Amrita said...

Love your painting, make it your header. Have a good day

Stacy said...

glad to hear you two must be feeling better!? enjoy the day...

Pat said...

Thanks for the wonderful birthday party...lets do it again next year!

Pat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trish said...

I had a great time today...you're the hostess with the mostest!

Deb said...

Naming the yard....I think I'll do that. We've already got "the back 40"...but oh, the possibilities are endless!

You crack me up.

Oh...and you should give up your day job and be an artist.