Monday, April 11, 2011

Checkin' in

Hi guys, Just a quick hello to check in and let everyone know I'm still out here! Very busy weekend at work, two extra long days and I'm fighting (and losing) an upper respiratory something. Today I had a bunch of errands to do with Mac because....... The Lord has blessed him with a job! So today was signing papers and getting a physical day. I went along because he's never been to the Henry Ford main campus and that's where the doin's were. He is starting on May 2 at the hospital where I work as a mental health tech. I, on the other hand, still need a day off. I'm beat! Love & Grace!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to see a post from you and hope you get over that physical discomfort quickly. Take care and hope the rest of your week goes better.
Odie

Stacy said...

I suspect Mac will be great at that job! Congrats!!