Tuesday, April 12, 2011

One hour

Oh bother! It's back to work for me today. I will admit that I spent quite a few minutes laying in bed considering calling off but truly, I'm not that sick. Instead I will go in an hour late and give myself a few extra moments to move a little slowly and enjoy my coffee. It's cold in The Mitten this morning at 38 degrees but it's bright and crisp and so it's not all that bad. This time of year reminds me of Up North, cold bright mornings that warm into sweet afternoons. And have I ever mentioned how much I love my home? Waking up here is such a blessing and shame on me if I sometimes forget that and grump about the place. Today my heart is finely tuned and despite feeling less than great, I am happy. The Mr. and Mac are planning to put in a patio later this spring and I am planning my gardens and have decided that a cherry tree is just what I need so there is good reason to be happy as I wake up to my alarm clock that reminds me I have a good job to go to. My extra hour is slipping away and so I'd best pour another cup of coffee and head for the shower. I'll be back soon as there are many things to talk about that I just don't seem to be setting down to "paper" lately. Hoping your day is full of good reasons to get out of bed with a smile on your face! And if you're not quite sure what that might be, I'll give you the best one of all...

Jesus loves you!
Image: My partner at work, Natosha.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You and your friend are so right. Have an awesome day.

Diane said...

Hope you're feeling better! Have a great week!

Many hugs..........

Diane

Pat said...

Hi Natosha, it's nice to meet you. I'm Sara's mom.