Saturday, April 16, 2011

Hello Friends

1. Not much blogging lately; busier and longer hours at work for a few weeks.
2. On the bright side, a busier hospital has created jobs! Praise the Lord!

3. I have had the same sinus, muscle aches and sore throat issues for at least a week.

4. I lurv coffee.

5. I managed to forget to mail my driver's license renewal, argh.

6. I need 6 forsythias bushes.

7. On today's list, off to buy scrubs for Mac. He's one of those new hospital employees. Did I mention, praise the Lord!?

8. Ordered and received my "wall words" (actually Trading Phrases) and hope to hang it this weekend, will post a picture.

9. Thinking of planting a few fruit trees. What do you think?

10. I got a shellac French manicure. I like to keep you abreast of the important things in life.
Image: Me teaching a class at the hospital.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A busy list Sara & about #3. Can't you get some fantastic medical help for your problems there at work? The hospitasl needs to take care of it's own. Hope you get better soon.