Saturday, October 22, 2011

10 stuffs that are not all that interesting including some questions that require your response



1. Sore throat! Argh! The other day as I was walking to my car in the rain I thought, "this is just what gets me sick!"
2. Tickets to Greenfield Village today and I reaaaaallllyyyyy wanna go!
3. Mani this morning. That's apropos of nothing.
4. How much Vitamin C are you supposed to use when you're sick?
5. Planning our anniversary trip. Did you know there's tons of fun road trips on Michigan.org?
6. Are Northface jackets worth the money?
7. Thanking God that the Mr.'s contract was ratified. A strike was looming.
8. Started doing a VERY gentle VERY elementary yoga in the mornings for my aches, working wonders!
9. Have identified lots of things that contribute to my insomnia: soda pop, chocolate/caffeine in hidden sources, artificial sweeteners, reading right before bed (tragic)...
10. Learning a lot about my management of stress and how it contributes to whatever this fibromyalgia-like condition is.


1 comment:

Stacy said...

Not sure about the amount of vitamin C, but I do know one should consume lots of homemade chicken noodle laced with baby spinach leaves, lemon juice, carrots, celery, fresh garlic, onions, brown rice or whole wheat noodles; served with hot tea & honey; curled up in a blanket!