1. Find out what the dress code is in the organization with which you are interviewing and dress accordingly OR dress up a notch.
2. Pay attention to the details of your appearance. No chipped nail polish. Clothing should be neat, clean & pressed.
3. Bring a copy of all of the paperwork we might need: resume, license, references. Preferably a copy we can keep so we don't have to go make the copies.
4. BE ON TIME.
5. If you don't know the answer to a question, tell me how you would find the answer.
6. Don't tell me you're a good candidate because my position is easier than the one you are currently in.
7. Update your resume. I will want to know where you work currently & why you are thinking of leaving.
8. If you have held positions for less than 2 years, I will ask you why you move around so much.
9. Don't criticize the organization you are leaving as a reason you want to join us.
10. If you are truly good at what you do, you should be able to answer technical questions. So be truly good at what you do.