Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday

Are you participating in Black Friday? Me? No. For one thing I'm working and for another thing, no. I just don't want to. It looks like a miserable experience. I think those who don't like to shop in the first place would not be able to find a deal cheap enough to enjoy Black Friday. Now, if it was black & white Friday? I'd be there.
We drew names for our Christmas gift-buying yesterday and I drew my mom. That'll be easy enough. Sometimes a person draws a person for whom shopping is impossible. I will not name names. Ok, I'll name names, my dad, my brother-in-law and daboyz just because we already buy for them in the first place.
The Mr. put up our Christmas tree in the family room and naturally, half of the lights immediately went out. So we sat here last night with half a lit tree. What are ya gonna do? He'll work on it today.
I better get going, off to the hospital where I'm hoping for a good day that goes by quickly, I'm looking forward to the weekend and getting the rest of my Christmas decorations out. Hoping your holiday was wonderful and that your Friday is whatever color makes you happiest!

1 comment:

Pat said...

Buy your Mother something really good, I hear she is very special.