Saturday, November 12, 2011

Mostly spice merchant stuff~




1. Always change the linens on your bed before you leave for vacation. Makes it soooo nice to come home to your own bed.


2. I bought two bags of loose tea at the Saugatuck Spice Merchant.


3. I could spend many happy hours at the Saugatuck Spice Merchant.


4. The Mr. rushed me at the Saugatuck Spice Merchant.


5. I need to return to the Saugatuck Spice Merchant.


6. I did not visit the store in Holland with the neato cool oils & cooking stuff and I need to go back and do that.


7. I really want to go back to the Saugatuck Spice Merchant.


8. How does one become a spice merchant?


9. We also bought an apple spice cake in St. Joseph but I don't remember the name of the bakery.


10. Where is a spice merchant around here?






PS: I googled it, The Spice Merchant has an online store AND a location in Ann Arbor!! Who's going with me?

2 comments:

Margie said...

There is one in Southfield too! I'll go :)

Jada's Gigi said...

you are too funny! LOL