Friday, November 11, 2011

Hey, it's good to be back home again~





It's amazing how fast a week of vacation goes by compared to a weekend of work! We are home from our Michigan road trip; refreshed and relaxed and glad to be back in our little house. We made stops in Lansing, Grand Rapids, Holland, Saugatuck, Douglas, St. Joseph and Marshall, MI. I honestly think I could vacation only in Michigan for the rest of my life and be happy. At our first two hotels we were upgraded for our anniversary, how nice is that? In Lansing we were given a two room suite with two bathrooms and in Grand Rapids, again a two room suite with windows on three sides facing the river and again...two bathrooms! As you can tell, the two bathroom thing is exciting to we bungalow dwellers with primitive one bathroom accommodations. :)



We had a great time and I'm busily doing laundry because tomorrow morning it's back to work for the weekend. I will post more pics next week but for now real life is demanding my attention. I don't mind, I kind of like it.




Image: Dean @ the Lexington Hotel in Lansing, MI

3 comments:

Pat said...

Fancy Schmancy!
Glad you had such a good time!

Diane said...

Sounds like a wonderful anniversary getaway! So happy you had such a good time and enjoyed the luxury of personal bathrooms!

Many hugs............

Margie said...

so glad you had a great time!