1. Went to the Aretha Franklin concert Friday night...she sang my favorite-Bridge Over Troubled Waters!
2. Lord help these children, my unit at the hospital is terrible.
3. What a beautiful morning we're having, gonna head to the back porch in a minute.
4. Thank you to my mom for a big ol' bag o'pajamas for my patients!
5. Mac has torn two sets of scrubs doing physical management of patients this week, we may need a scrub drive instead of a pajamas drive.
6. I love Cream of Wheat. Don't have it, just enjoy it.
7. Belly ache today.
8. Dean's playing at the Monroe Theatre this evening, tickets still available. I have no idea how much they cost. Less than Aretha probably.
9. The Mr. is picking up his Father's Day/Birthday gift...a new grill!