|(Not, not mine. But how cute is this?)|
2. Remembering a kid in a special ed class that I used to work with who said, "Thanksforgiving." Ha!
3. Got my housework done yesterday, just need to sweep the floor this morning.
4. Making a pot of the Olive Garden soup that's showing up on everyone's FB. The Mr. made it while I was recovering from surgery last year, it's soooo good.
5. I'm planning on starting my Christmas shopping next week, things are going to be seriously scaled down this year with my new income and that's ok.
6. Last week we had to postpone going out to dinner for our anniversary because the Mr. wasn't feeling well, might try again this evening.
7. I ordered red and green plaid curtains for my bathroom for Christmas and they arrived yesterday; so cute!
8. Also on the weekend's menu, a batch of Snicker Doodles.
9. I love my little house, but I'd love it more with a bigger bathroom and larger closets.
10. I also love early mornings when I'm the only one awake.